How to Pay for School

Perhaps one, if not the biggest question is “How do I pay for school?” The answer is not simple and is different for everyone. While our recommendation and preference is to see our students work in the culinary industry, gaining relevant experience, and pay for school using our monthly payment plan using their earnings, we know that is not possible for everyone.

Below are some other options available to assist in paying tuition for your education:

  • Culinary Financing Plan (CFP) through The CSFTW
  • Personal Loan Through a Local Bank
  • Monthly Payment Options Available
  • mikeroweWORKS Foundation

gibilliconThe following information must be submitted for a student to be considered for eligibility in the Culinary Financing Plan (CFP): Your most recent federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned, Bank statements and records of investments, Records of untaxed income, Monthly rent/mortgage if applicable.

Additionally, the government makes funds available for use for education of qualified individuals including:

If you have further questions, please call (817) 737-8427 ext. 105 to discuss options.